BOE Evora S Cold Air Intake System.
The kit comes with everything you need to install in your Lotus Evora S.
This engineered intake system is unique to the Evora market in many ways.
1) It is the first CAI available that does not require recalibration of the ECU MAF tables. Therefore it will work on stock and aftermarket flash tunes
2) Utilizes a foam intake element. Foam elements are preferred to cloth (like K&N) or the OE unit, as they filter better and will breathe better when dirty
3) Houses the filter element in an enclosure to help insulate from engine bay heat and protect the filter
4) Uses the factory outside air scoop to ensure the coolest possible air is entering the intake system
5) Works on IPS cars and Manual Transmissions
6) Will not trick the ECU into running more ignition timing or a leaner fuel mixture. Leaves the running characteristics up to the ECU/Tune for safest operation
Installation notes can be found here: BOE Support Page