Ross' F1 Exige
Posted on 03 August 2015
Ross has one of the most enjoyable Exige's we've come across. It's not just the Lotus F1 Livery that he so perfectly replicated, but his enthusiasm for the sport of tracking a Lotus is hard to beat. This was truly a fun car to put under the knife!
The video below speaks more than a 1,000 words, but here's a short list of the mods we performed at BOE.
- Fortified short block with 10.5:1 Pistons, ARP Hardware throughout, JCR Head with Ferrea Valves, Stage 3 Cams, BOE TOC Wet Sump, Billet Oil Pump Gears, Etc...
- Custom BOE Tuning with the BOE Fastworks Editor on the Lotus T4E ECU
- DMC Race Headers
- BOE Race Exhaust
- Custom BOE Rear Diffuser
- BOE REV400 Supercharger pushing 15+PSI Boost
- BOE Front HEX (Heat Exchanger for Intercooling)
- AC Delete (As they should be from Factory!)
- BOE Front Alloy Radiator
- BOE Coolant Pressure/Swirl Tank
- BOE Vented SS Brake Pistons
- BOE ClamHinge
All that was good for 350+ Horsepower to the Rear Wheels and track Monster!
And the Video!