Undercar Aero Dynamics
BOE offers a full system designed to offer significant increases to down-force generated by the flat bottom of the S2 111 Elise/Exige in addition to lowering the coefficient of drag. Through experience and research, we found several opportunities to improve the OEM part.
Our system is complete with 3 primary components designed with CAD and created with CNC machinery.
- Bespoke rear panel. Required for the different attack angle of the diffuser
- BOE rear Diffuser
A few things unique to the BOE Undercar Aero:
- Modified angle of attack for the diffuser to help prevent air separation
- Lightweight rear panel that eliminates the OEM unit. This rear panels also helps to lower engine bay temperatures
- Anodized full coverage under-tray including air strakes to help prevent high pressure air disturbing the undercar, low pressure air
- Square-tipped strakes designed to aide in the formation of vortices and lower drag.
- 4-channel diffuser helps minimize weight and maintain laminar airflow and undercar vortices for superior downforce and less drag